- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mountain Zebra National Park
- All accommodation is serviced daily and provided with bedding, towels and soap.
- Doornhoek Guest House, a restored Victorian homestead, accommodating 6 persons, three bedrooms, en suite bathrooms (bath), fully equipped kitchen.
- Four-bed family cottages, each with two bedrooms, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
- Caravan and camp sites with communal ablution facilities. Camp sites equipped with 220V power points.
- A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or one motorised caravan will be permitted per site.
- The camping area is sited on a mixture of earth and grass. Lawn-type grass struggles to grow in the park conditions.
The Umthombo Mountain Hut (meaning “Fountain”) and Bakana Mountain Hut (meaning: “Beacon”) can be booked for an overnight stay via the Park Reception Tel (048) 881 2427 / 3434, email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The huts are ideal for a secluded getaway and to experience the tranquil Karoo atmosphere. These huts can only be accessed with 4x4 or 2x4 (with diff lock) vehicles.
- Each hut has two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with two single beds, and a “hikers bedroom” with 6 bunk beds (own bedding required).
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, solar-powered fridge/freezer and cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils.
- A hot water shower and toilet are located outside the hut.
- There is an outside braai area as well as indoor braai area.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
6°C / 28°C