- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bid No 4/11/1/2/12-11 - Invitation to suitably qualified service providers to provide security services to Golden Gate National Park
South African National Parks invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service providers to provide security services to Golden Gate National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
- Invitation to Bid
- Government Procurement - General Conditions of Contract
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Declaration of Interest
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Tax Clearance Certificate Requirements
These bids are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number, must be submitted in the Gladstone Admin Building, Golden Gate Highlands National Park, Clarens or posted to Private Bag X3, Clarens 9707 by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. One original and one copy of the bid document must be submitted. No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Ms. T.D Makwakwa: email@example.com
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5075
- Fax no: 086 560 0090
- Compulsory Clarification Meeting: 28 October 2011 at 10:00 at Gladstone Admin Building, Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Bidders must print all documents as they all form part of the tender.
- Bid documents may be posted to:
- Gladstone Admin Building, Golden Gate Highlands National Park, Clarens or posted to Private Bag X3, Clarens 9707
Interested parties are required to submit Proposals to SANParks no later than 17 November 2011 at 11:00am.