How to.. Host your photos using http://www.flickr.com/
1. First thing you have to do is Register on their website, it's free. You will need a Yahoo account but don't worry if you haven't got one, they are easy to create. Or you can link your Google or Facebook accounts to a new or existing Yahoo id. With a free account you get can upload a total of 200 photos. You get an "upload allowance" of 300mb of photos and 2 videos per calendar month.
2. Next upload your photos onto Flickr. The Upload button can be found on the top of the page on the right of the menu.
3. Select file you want to upload by clicking the select photos and videos button:
This displays a dialogue box which allows you to select the photos from your PC. Once you have selected your photo(s) click the Open button.
3.5. You can also drag and drop the photos directly from your PC.
At this point you can choose to edit the details of the photos by adding a description. You then need to continue with the upload by clicking the Upload Photo button.
4. To share your photo:
* Click on the photo to open it.
* Click on the button labelled Share.
* Click the line "Grab the HTML/BBCode"
* Select Medium 640 and the BBCode option
The code you need is displayed in the box. Clicking in it will highlight the code so copy it then paste it into your TR.
And you should now have a photo in your TR.Tutorial written by saraf.
Want to say Thank You
or Well Done
to a fellow 'mite? Why not nominate them for a Kudu