Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
- Orpen Cam 06/07/2015
Posted by: melph68 on 6th July 2015
- The Forum Diner : Eat! Enjoy!
Posted by: DinkyBird on 6th July 2015
- TSENDZE RUSTIC CAMPSITE-Sightings
Posted by: rodgerh on 5th July 2015
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
- Media Release: Science paper out on Kruger rhino survey results for 2013 - 3rd July 2015
- Media Release: Private OSV guide attacked by a Leopard - 3rd July 2015
- Media Release: Kruger National Park gate quotas in force during school holidays - 30th June 2015
- Media Release: Karoo Lion successfully recaptured - 30th June 2015
- Media Release: Kruger National Park interacts with stakeholders at Innibos show - 29th June 2015
There are currently no promotions available. Please come back soon.
- -Check in 14H00 to 17H00 winter (Apr- Sept)
- -Check in 14H00 to 18H00 summer (Oct-Mar)
- -Firearms, pets and day visitors not permitted
- -No late entry after gate closure
- Extra vehicles pay additional rate
- No power
- No view
- No view
Wild Card Membership gives you unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation arease. Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
SANParks offers a wide range of activities, including those listed here. For comprehensive information on activities on offer in each park, please visit the relevant park.